Are you feeling a little reluctant to send out your holiday cards this year? Sending out a holiday greeting card each year to family and friends is a loved tradition, but it can sometimes feel a bit stressful, even boring. So here are ten ways to spice up your holiday card exchange this year!
1. Exchange your favorite recipes! This is a great way to increase participation with family and friends. Choose a few dinner favorites or even a special holiday cookie recipe! It’s the card that brings deliciousness to the door!
2. Brag about silly moments. Sometimes those family letters just feel like everyone is bragging about their accomplishments each year. Buck the trend and share your silly or funny moments instead!
3. Choose a theme. Personalize your cards to your own design. Choose a silly or fun theme that fits your family and make it your own!
4. Send some yummy treats (without having to bake!) With this amazing gift selection, you can choose to send delicious treats with the click of a button. Bonus: Many have accompanying cards!
5. Share your travels! Did you take a fun trip this past year? Upload your travel photos and adventures for a card that will give your family and friends that bon voyage feeling!
6. Write a silly poem or song. Who says that a card needs to be serious? Make it a fun family activity to write a fun poem or song about your family to share.
7. Share your goals. New Year’s is coming up fast. Share your goals ahead of time, and you’ll have an army of friends and family to hold you accountable!
8. Share your family’s favorite traditions! Do you have a special book to read or movie to watch on Christmas Eve? Do you volunteer as a family to serve at a local shelter?
9. Be out of the ordinary! Yes, it is traditional to send holiday cards before Christmas. But who says that’s the only time to send them? Consider sending Happy New Year greetings about what you are looking forward to in the coming year. For that matter – send your cards whenever you want and for whatever you want. There’s no deadline for spreading good cheer!
10. Send a coupon for a favor or a visit! Make your own coupons for family and friends to cash. It’s a card and gift all in one!